HTC M8 was one of the best phones ever made by HTC, It was all metal, with a great camera and awesome sound. The HTC sense UI was a cherry on top. Now with several leaks coming for M9, here are some of the most reliable info we have gathered.
The Front look of the phone is very similar to the m8, With the dimension of 144.3 x 69.4 x 9.6 mm the phone is very slim and thin. HTC M9 would be having a 5″ Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen with a Great ppi density of 441. It would be protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. On th back you would have dual camera, with a flash, this time the camera is in a shape of square.
Though Antutu is not reflecting anything extraordinary but it would be having extraordinary specs though, take a look,
- 5″ Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, with a Resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 5.0
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 32 GB Internal Memory, 3 GB RAM
- Will Support External SD card upto 128 GB
- 2940mAh Battery
- We can’t say anything about camera yet
Seeing it on paper HTC M9 looks a great phone just like its predecessor, m8, now lets see what HTC does further.
Do let us know what you feel about it the comments Section