Samsung Galaxy S10 is the newest flagship Samsung has to offer. It comes with one of the fastest mobile processor even seen in the world, The Snapdragon 855 or even the Exynos 9820. This coupled with Adreno 640 brings out exceptional performance something that was unheard a few years ago. Along with the performance, Samsung has also put in the best display they had and this time with a punch hole at the top right corner. This has made the S10 even more unique as a cutout in the display was never launched by any other mainstream companies. Now we will see how to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S10.
Today we are going to see how you can use this performance to your its maximum by creating video content on it. To do so you will need a screen recorder app to show the activity you are doing. Whether you are making a tutorial for an app or you want to record your PUBG or Fortnite gameplay, this tutorial will help you to record your screen in full HD on your Samsung Galaxy S10. I will be recording a video showing my use of Wikipedia. First, we will show you the easiest method, then we will also show how you can access it and share it. Later we will also show you how you can edit the video you just made.
How to – Screen record on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Methods
- Go to Playstore and search for AZ Screen recorder or just click here.
- Install it and open it on your Samsung Galaxy S10.
- It will ask for permission, grant it.
- Now you will get a floating circle on the left side of your screen of the Galaxy S10. Just press the Red button which has a Video Camera Icon. Refer to the image below-
- Now once it has started, you can do all the stuff you want to show in your video and to stop it, You need to pull down the notification bar and press the stop icon on it.
- Now you will get a pullout with the video, to save it just simply touch the back button on your S10 and that’s it.
Check out –
How to View your Screen Recording on Samsung Galaxy S10
- Go to the gallery
- There should be a folder by name A-Z if not it could be inside the Collections folder.
- Now from here, You can either view it or share it across different platforms like Whatsapp or Youtube.
How to – Edit the Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S10
- Go to Playstore and download this app called Quik.
- This app is made by GoPro and I feel like it is the best app to edit any type of video.
- Now select your video and start editing it!
Samsung Galaxy S10 plus is an excellent phone and Screen recording on S10 is very easy.
Were you able to record your screen of Samsung Galaxy S10? Let us know in the comment section below 😀