Pixel 3 is a very powerful phone with a lot of capabilities. It is much cheaper than Samsung and Apple counterparts and the performance it offers is on par. The camera of the pixel 3 is still unmatched and what Google is able to do with just a single camera is phenomenal. Even though the notch of 3XL is something not many will like but after some time it gets okay. Pixel 3 is packed with great specs, the 845 coupled with Adreno 630 gives the pixel 3 the best performance one can get on a mobile phone. Such performance opens a lot of possibilities such as recording your PUBG gameplay or just making some sort of tutorial on your phone. So today we will be showing you how to Screen Record on Pixel 3 or record PUBG on Pixel 3.
Solved – Screen Record on Pixel 3 or Pixel 3XL
- Go to this link
- Install the app
- It will ask for permission, grant it.
- Now you will get a floating circle on the left side of your screen of the Google Pixel 3XL. Just press the Red button which has a Video Camera Icon. Refer to the image below-
- Now once it has started, you can do all the stuff you want to show in your video and to stop it, You need to pull down the notification bar and press the stop icon on it.
- Now you will get a pullout with the video, to save it just simply touch the back button on your Pixel 3 and that’s it.
- You have now successfully recorded your screen or PUBG.
How to – View Screen Record on Pixel 3 XL
- Go to gallery
- There should be a folder by name A-Z if not it could be inside the Collections folder.
- Now from here, You can either view it or share it across different platforms like Whatsapp or Instagram.
How to – Edit the Screen Record on Pixel 3 XL
- Go to Playstore and download this app.
- Now just select your video and start editing it!
Google Pixel 3XL Specs
|Release date||October 2018|
|Launched in USA||Yes|
|Dimensions (mm)||158.00 x 76.70 x 7.90|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3430|
|Colours||Just Black, Clearly White, Not Pink|
|Screen size (inches)||6.30|
|Protection type||Gorilla Glass|
|Processor||2.5GHz octa-core (4×2.5GHz + 4×1.6GHz)|
|Processor make||Snapdragon 845|
|Dedicated microSD slot||No|
|Rear camera||12.2-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.4-micron)|
|Rear autofocus||Phase detection autofocus|
|Front camera||8-megapixel (f/2.2) + 8-megapixel (f/1.8)|
|Operating system||Android 9.0|
So were you able to record screen on your Pixel 3 XL by Google? Let us know in the comment section below! 😀
Search Our Lab!
Our Recent Posts
Android8 months ago
How to – Screen Record on Samsung M31 Record Gameplay!
Tech News6 months ago
How to – Screen Record on OnePlus 8
Tech News7 months ago
Fix Charging issues on Galaxy A50
Huawei6 months ago
Huawei launches Active Noise Cancellation Earbuds Huawei Freebuds 3
OnePlus6 months ago
Fix – OnePlus 7T not charging
Tech News6 months ago
Add Shot on OnePlus on OnePlus 7T
Tech News9 months ago
Popular Apps Of The Near Future
Tech News1 month ago
What Is MDM And Does Your Business Need It?