Xiaomi’s new midranger has entered the Indian market it has taken it by storm. Redmi Note 6, the successor to Redmi Note 5 is one of the best phones you can buy in the price range of 15 thousand INR. Redmi Note 6 features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 that is an octa-core processor. Comes with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM. What sets apart this phone is the notch on the display. This is Xiaomi’s first midranger with a notch and they have done an excellent job in making the phone look good. With the power you get on the Redmi Note 6, A lot of possibilities open. Gaming on such a phone is also a breeze with hardly any frame drops. SO people have started Recording PUBG on their Redmi Note 6 and we got a similar request that is how to record PUBG on Redmi Note 6 pro, so today we will tell you the methods to Screen Record on Redmi Note 6 Pro.
How To – Screen Record on Redmi Note 6 Pro
Method 1 – Record PUBG on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Go to playstore and search for AZ Screen recorder or just click here.
- Install it and open it on your Redmi Note 6 pro.
- It will ask for permission, grant it.
- Now you will get a floating circle on the left side of your screen of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6. Just press the Red button which has a Video Camera Icon. Refer to the image below-
- Now you can go and start PUBG. Once your game has started you can start recording. If you wish you can also record your audio or just the phones audio.
- Now you will get a pullout with the video, to save it just simply touch the back button on your phone and that’s it.
How To – View Screen Record on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Go to the Gallery.
- There will be an album name called 0.
- open it and you should find your video. Now just simply use the share button to share it with any app you want.
This was the easiest and simplest method to screen record on your mobile device. If you still have any queries, let us know in the comment section below 🙂
Redmi Note 6 Pro is a great phone with an immersive display of with a resolution of 18:9. It has a similar footprint of the Redmi Note 5 but has a bigger screen. So how has your experience been with the Redmi Note 6 Pro? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter by clicking here 😉
What were your views on How to Screen Record on Redmi Note 6 Pro? Let us know 🙂