Samsung Galaxy S9 is one of the best phones available in the market. It has the flagship specs, great camera and one of the best displays a phone ever had. Fortnite, A battle royal game which has been very popular on iOS devices was also launched for S9. The S9 gives the best fortnite experience you can have on a mobile device. Now to show some of your fortnite skills, having a screen capture will be better compared to a screenshot so today we will show you how you can screen record on a Galaxy S9 or S9+. There are different methods to record screen on your phone, we will be showing you the best one. We will also show how you can then edit the video easily. So we will show you Methods to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S9.
How to – Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Go to this link
- Install the app
- It will ask for permission, grant it.
- Now you will get a floating circle on the left side of your screen of the Galaxy S9. Just press the Red button which has a Video Camera Icon. Refer to the image below-
- Now once it has started, you can do all the stuff you want to show in your video and to stop it, You need to pull down the notification bar and press the stop icon on it.
- Now you will get a pullout with the video, to save it just simply touch the back button on your Note 9 and that’s it.
How to – View Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Go to gallery
- There should be a folder by name A-Z if not it could be inside the Collections folder.
- Now from here, You can either view it or share it across different platforms like Whatsapp or Instagram.
How to – Edit the Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Go to Playstore and download this app.
- Now just select your video and start editing it!
Specs of S9+
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels|
|CPU||Quad core, 2.7 GHz + Quad core, 1.7 GHz, Samsung Exynos 9 Octa|
|Internal memory||64 GB|
|External memory||Up to 400 GB|
|Capacity||3500 mAH, Li-ion, Non removable|
|Talktime||Up to 25 Hours (3G)|
|Primary camera||12 MP|
|Secondary camera||8 MP|
|Network support||Dual SIM 4G|
|Other options||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS|
|Operating system||Android 8.0 Oreo|
So were you able to screen record? Let us know in the comment section below!