Each year new manufacturers bring their devices to the market with some upgrades from the old one. One of those updates usually includes the battery or the charging method, mainly the Voltage at which the phone charges. Samsung Galaxy S9 is a great device with a spectacular build and finish. It has top-notch specs and is one of the fastest charging phone currently. With such high performance and the less charging time comes a problem, Recently I got a couple of users of our site complaining about their phone overheating. So today we will tell you all the methods by which you can prevent your S9 Overheating while charging.
Why does the phone Overheat? – Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 overheating while charging
First of all, you need to understand that a little heat is fine but If that heat is something that is troubling you than it is not at all normal and no matter what manufacturer says, It will harm your battery life. So it is always better that you keep your phone cool. Now to do so, there can be plenty of ways. Here are some of them which have always worked for me.
How to – Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 overheating while charging
- Using the stock charger provided by the company. The charger provided by Samsung with the device should be only used for charging the device. The charger is of high quality and will last longer. However, if it gets spoilt please make sure you get a new Original charger from a Samsung Store. Using different chargers tend to mess up with the battery which will end up S9 overheating while charging. There are chargers in the market like Dash Chargers which might charge your phone faster but will be destroying your battery and over time will lose its charge holding capacity.
- Keeping the device idle while charging. You might think using the device won’t cause harm to it. But you may be wrong when you use the device while it’s charging it might consume more energy which will end up heating the device. More the apps you use more stress is given to the device. So by not using your phone while charging, you can prevent your Samsung S9 overheating while charging.
- Enable flight mode when charging. Flight mode will disable all the networks of the device which will clear off most of the load given to the device. This will make the Samsung Galaxy S9 charger faster and will reduce heating too.
- Using a different USB Cable. After few months many people face this issue. Their USB Cable either stops working or doesn’t charge properly. You can borrow a USB from a friend and test it on your phone. If the device isn’t overheating now, you can buy a new one and you’re good to go!
- Uninstalling unnecessary apps. Apps which you don’t use still run in the background, these put unnecessary load and results in overheating the device.
- Removing the Case or Skin if applied. If you really care about your device then while charging there should not be any cover on your phone as it does not conduct heat well and the heat stays inside the case. A case can also be beneficial when you are using the phone while charging as you will not feel much of heat but that will be deteriorating your battery in a long run. So it’s always better to just remove the case while charging.
We hope this tutorial helped you in fixing your phone If not, let us know in the comment section below and we will get right back to you!
How to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S10 [No Root]
Samsung Galaxy S10 is the newest flagship Samsung has to offer. It comes with one of the fastest mobile processor even seen in the world, The Snapdragon 855 or even the Exynos 9820. This coupled with Adreno 640 brings out exceptional performance something that was unheard a few years ago. Along with the performance, Samsung has also put in the best display they had and this time with a punch hole at the top right corner. This has made the S10 even more unique as a cutout in the display was never launched by any other mainstream companies. Now we will see how to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S10.
Today we are going to see how you can use this performance to your its maximum by creating video content on it. To do so you will need a screen recorder app to show the activity you are doing. Whether you are making a tutorial for an app or you want to record your PUBG or Fortnite gameplay, this tutorial will help you to record your screen in full HD on your Samsung Galaxy S10. I will be recording a video showing my use of Wikipedia. First, we will show you the easiest method, then we will also show how you can access it and share it. Later we will also show you how you can edit the video you just made.
How to – Screen record on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Methods
- Go to Playstore and search for AZ Screen recorder or just click here.
- Install it and open it on your Samsung Galaxy S10.
- It will ask for permission, grant it.
- Now you will get a floating circle on the left side of your screen of the Galaxy S10. Just press the Red button which has a Video Camera Icon. Refer to the image below-
- Now once it has started, you can do all the stuff you want to show in your video and to stop it, You need to pull down the notification bar and press the stop icon on it.
- Now you will get a pullout with the video, to save it just simply touch the back button on your S10 and that’s it.
Check out –
How to View your Screen Recording on Samsung Galaxy S10
- Go to the gallery
- There should be a folder by name A-Z if not it could be inside the Collections folder.
- Now from here, You can either view it or share it across different platforms like Whatsapp or Youtube.
How to – Edit the Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S10
- Go to Playstore and download this app called Quik.
- This app is made by GoPro and I feel like it is the best app to edit any type of video.
- Now select your video and start editing it!
Samsung Galaxy S10 plus is an excellent phone and Screen recording on S10 is very easy.
Were you able to record your screen of Samsung Galaxy S10? Let us know in the comment section below 😀
Fix – OnePlus 6t Battery draining fast
No doubt, OnePlus 6t is one of the fastest phones available currently in the market. With the Snapdragon 845 and 8GB of RAM, it is as fast as any phone can be in this market. Even though OnePlus has never been famous for an ultimate camera but 6T is pretty close. Even the battery life is better than what most of the phones offer in the present market. However, with time, battery life decreases and sometimes it can go so bad that the phone is no more usable for a full day. It could be the issue, OnePlus 6t battery draining fast So let us have a look at all the possible solutions to this.
In this guide, we will show you the ways by which you can fix your OnePlus 6T battery life. This is for those devices which are not able to even last for a full workday. This means If you are getting less than 4.5 to 5 hours of battery life than you may follow this tutorial. If you getting a screen on time of more than 5 hours then this process will not make your battery much better. You might get a slight increase but don’t expect it to make a night and day difference.
How to Fix OnePlus 6t battery Draining issues
Check for Apps – OnePlus 6t Battery draining
Sometimes the biggest problems have the tiniest solution, phones consume battery because of the apps running on it requires processing power and to make the processor run, It requires the battery. So to fix it, We first have to see if some app is not consuming all of your battery. To check this, follow this procedure-
- Go to Settings
- Navigate to Battery
- Here you will see all your Apps that are draining your battery. It could be Facebook, Instagram or any other app. If it some unwanted app then just uninstall it, If not here is what you have to do
- Click on the app this is using most of your battery, In my case it is Instagram.
- Now go back to settings and go to the Apps section and click on the application list. Now click on the app that is draining your battery.
- Go to data usage and toggle background data. This will prevent app to use data in the background and hence will not run in the background.
This should fix most of your battery draining issues but sometimes, it is not about the apps but rather the battery itself is not good anymore. In that case, we have to calibrate the battery to make it like new and retain charge as it used to the very first day.
Battery Calibration – OnePlus 6t Battery draining
We would have to reset the battery cycle, to do so, follow these steps-
1. Let your phone die
2. Charge it while powered down to 100%
3. Turn it on, charge to 100%
4. Let it in charge for 20min even when 100%
5. Turn phone off charge to 100%
6. Go to recovery and clear cache
7. Charge the phone in power off to 100%
Now use your phone for two cycles and repeat this step once again.
This should calibrate your battery. Now check if your battery life has increased. Your battery should hold the charge for around 10-20% more than what it was doing previously. If you are still not satisfied with your battery then maybe its best to use your warranty and get your battery replaced from an official OnePlus service centre. You can also try to contact us and maybe we could help you further! Comment below and we will reply back ASAP!
Fix Bluetooth getting disconnected on OnePlus 6 6t
Yesterday I was checking comments on of our article on OnePlus 6t and ALmost every other comment was mentioning about the issue they were facing on their OnePlus 6t US version. So I researched a bit more about the same topic and what I found was that there does really exist some issues with the bluetooth on these new OnePlus phones. I was trying to find the solution for this bluetooth issue with OnePlus phones since then and I think finally I have the solution. So today we will see how you can fix the issue of Bluetooth getting disconnected on OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6t. There can be different methods but I will be showing you the most robust yet the most simplest one.
How to – Fix Bluetooth getting disconnected on OnePlus 6/ 6t
OnePlus even though is growing at an exponential rate is still not even near to the software teams of Apple or Samsung. The Oxygen OS is one of the lightest ROM you can find on a phone and it works well most of the time, but sometimes it is not perfect as it should be. The OS itself has some bugs related to Bluetooth that can only be fixed by a system update that has to be done by OnePlus. The same is also discussed on its own forum here. So, does this means that we have to live like it is? well, not at all! There are a few workarounds which we will tell you here.
Most of the problems in Oxygen OS can be fixed with a simple restart and the same goes with this issue as well. A simple restart will most probably fix this issue. Yup, it does sound naive but go ahead and restart your phone. This will solve most of your problems on your phone.
Now what I’ll suggest is to bookmark this page and if you still get the same issue in future then come back and read the method 2.
Method 2 – Bluetooth getting disconnected on OnePlus 6 /6t
So the restart didn’t help, well, no issues. Just empty your cache and the problem should no longer occur again for a while. So how to wipe your cache? There are two methods and I’ll suggest you to do both.
- Open Settings – Storage & memory and scroll down to find Cache data. Tap on it and press OK to clear the cached data.
- Now, wipe the cache partition from the recovery menu.
- Turn off the OnePlus 6/6t, and then press and hold the Volume Up and Power button simultaneously.
- Release the Power button when the OnePlus logo appears, but continue to hold the Volume Up
- On the Android recovery screen, use the Volume Down button to navigate down to wipe cache partition and press the Power button to select it.
- Use the Volume Down button to select Yes — delete all user data, and then press the Power button to confirm.
- Wait for the reset to finish and press the Power button when prompted with the message to Reboot system now.
Now just use your phone and connect to bluetooth devices and it should not get disconnected at all.
The OnePlus 6T is the company’s most futuristic flagship till date with Screen Unlock on the immersive 6.41-inch Optic AMOLED display, class-leading hardware and meticulous industrial design to create the industry’s fastest and smoothest smartphone experience. It features the latest, most powerful platform, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, with up to 8GB of RAM that creates an experience that continues to set the standard for performance.
If you are still facing the issue of Bluetooth getting disconnected on OnePlus 6 then let us know and we will forward it to OnePlus!
Search Our Lab!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Comparison9 months ago
Honor Play vs Poco F1 – Amazing Result!
- How To9 months ago
How to Screen Record on Galaxy Note 9 [No Root]
- How To9 months ago
How to Screen Record on Poco F1 [No Root]
- Android Development9 months ago
Get Android 9.0 Pie on OnePlus 3/3T with this ROM!
- Android7 months ago
How to Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy S9+ [No Root]
- Tech News9 months ago
Tez renamed to Google Pay!
- Reviews1 year ago
1MORE iBFree Bluetooth earphones review!
- Android6 months ago
Fix Bluetooth getting disconnected on OnePlus 6 6t