The Samsung Galaxy S8 is the best phone ever by Samsung. The Galaxy S8 looks stunning at the same time it has the best performance in the market. The device comes in two variants, the first one runs on Exynos 8895 SoC with the Mali-G71 MP8 GPU. While the other variant is powered by Qualcomm’s best, Snapdragon 835 and an Adreno 540 GPU. After the blunder caused by the Note 7’s battery issues, Samsung played safe and opted a 3,000 mAh battery for the Galaxy S8 and 3,500 mAh for the Galaxy S8 Plus. In spite of having a low capacity, on an average, the device gives 5 hours of Screen on time. I know, we have to tell you the solution of your S8 overheating while charging, just hold on!
However, there are complaints from users that their Samsung Galaxy S8 overheats while charging. This isn’t a rare problem, nowadays many people face this issue on almost all devices. The problem can be solved easily by following some easy steps.
Also Read – HyperX Cloud Drone Review!
How to – Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 overheating while charging
- Using the stock charger provided by the company. The charger provided by Samsung with the device should be only used for charging the device. The charger is of high quality and will last long. However, if it gets spoilt please make sure you get a new Original charger from a Samsung Store. Using different chargers tend to mess up with the battery which will end up S8 overheating while charging.
- Keeping the device idle while charging. You might think using the device won’t cause harm to it. But you maybe wrong, when you use the device while its charging it might consume more energy which will end up heating the device. More the apps you use more stress is given to the device. So by not using your phone while charging, you can prevent S8 overheating while charging.
- Enable flight mode when charging. Flight mode will disable all the networks of the device which will clear off most of the load given to the device. This will make the Honor 8 charger faster and will reduce heating too.
- Using a different USB Cable. After few months many people face this issue. Their USB Cable either stops working or doesn’t charge properly. You can borrow a USB from a friend and test it on your phone. If the device isn’t overheating now, you can buy a new one and you’re good to go!
- Uninstalling unnecessary apps. Apps which you don’t use still run in the background, these put unnecessary load and results in overheating the device.
Till now you should have got the solution of your S8 overheating while charging. If not then comment below and we will try our best to make your phone back to normal.