The Galaxy Note 5 is one of the beastly devices we have ever seen from Samsung. It provides unbeatable specifications, a vibrant and crispy display, a great camera, S-Pen, a finger print sensor and much more. But at the same time, it misses features like call recording which is available in many other Android devices which are available at a much less price point. Therefore, we are here with a tutorial on how to enable call recording on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 as well as on the Note 4.
To enable call recording options on the Galaxy Note 5 or the Note 4, you need to follow the steps given below. Ensure your device is rooted or else, these method will not be functional.
Enable Call Recording on Note 5 and Note 4
1. Download the Native Call Recording App for your device from the links given below.
2. Go to your Settings app > Security and make sure “Unknown Sources” is checked.
3. Install the Native Call Record App with the help of any File Explorer, for eg. ES File Explorer
4. Open the application and grant root access to it.
5. Tap on “Enable Call Recorder” and restart your smartphone
6. Call Recording will be enabled on your smartphone, after which you can simply remove the app.
Congratulations! You now have successfully enabled Call Recording feature on your Galaxy Note 5 or Note 4. Thanks to dr.ketan, a recognized contributor at XDA Forums for developing this application which enables the hidden call recording software on the Note 5 and the Note 4. During a call, the “Volume Up” key works as the recording button, pressing which you will be able to record the conversation.
Share this tutorial with your friends so that they can also enable this easter egg on their smartphones!